Values are those elements of our communal life and ministry efforts that we measure and define all that we seek to accomplish together as we relate to each other and the world. They are core beliefs that are non-negotiable and that serve as a guide in our effort to fulfill the great commandment and the great commission.
1) Gospel Centric: God's relevant message of forgiveness through personal faith and trust in Christ is imperative, and is most effectively communicated through personal relationships and connections. In whom are you investing?
2) Biblical Authority: God has spoken to us through the Bible and we recognize it as the final authority for our lives. While salvation is by grace through faith alone and not by works, we seek to live out daily Biblical principles and precepts. Are your priorities, practices and doctrines consistent with Scripture?
3) Intimacy with God: God desires a personal and intimate relationship with each of us that can only be discovered through faith in Jesus Christ, empowered by the Spirit and developed through consistent spiritual disciplines. How’s your relationship with God?
4) Authentic Community: Belonging, caring, accountability and spiritual growth happen best with relationally-connected believers in small groups. Are you connected and committed to a LifeGroup?
5) Spiritual Maturity : Growing as a Christ-follower is a life long journey that requires commitment to a discipleship process and life-application. Are you personally developing and growing spiritually as a follower of Christ?
6) Living Worship: Believing all of our resources and blessings are given by God as a living trust, we will seek to honor and glorify God alone with what He has entrusted to us. We are committed to invest in His Kingdom as we take the Gospel to the ends of earth. Who are you exalting?