This coming Sunday, we will livestream our service once again at 10:45am. You can access the livestream by going to our Facebook page or our church website (www.ibcwichita.com/live). If you use Facebook, please share the service so that more people can be blessed through our ministry.
LifeGroup leaders have been given information about a web-based app called Zoom that allows group leaders to schedule classes if they so choose.
We are doing ministry during this time more than ever, therefore your prayers and support are desperately needed. I'm grateful for our missions committee and their commitment to ministering to medical staff at Wesley Hospital and for the volunteers who are so faithfully calling other church members.
If you are looking for ways to serve, here are some concrete ways you can minister:
- Tonight, in lieu of our gathering: Do a prayer walk with your family around your neighborhood. Pray for your neighbors that God would keep them safe but also that He would speak to them during this time.
- Consider making a poster with an encouraging note or Bible verse and placing it in your window or having your kids write it in chalk on your driveway.
- We are in need of donations of canned food to help those in need and to minister to our local schools. You can drop off your donation during the church office hours.
- We are also in need of Easter Eggs. Although we will almost certainly not be having our Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Feed, we have a plan to get these eggs to children on Easter weekend. You may also drop these off at the church during office hours.
- If you are involved in AWANA, Janelle will be reaching out to you to get postcards. We are trying to send postcards to every child who has been at church on a Sunday or Wednesday in the past year.
Pastor David and Your IBC Staff